Terms and Conditions
- All entries must have a specific reference to an Australian rural experience. Entries may be fiction or non-fiction.
- Word count must not exceed 2500 words.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person, however every entry attracts a non-refundable fee of $10. The same story may be entered in more than one category if it meets the guidelines for that category.
- Entries must be the entrants original work, in English, unpublished, and not have been acknowledged in any other competitions.
- Each entry form must be signed and dated by the author.
- Each entry must be typed, double-line spaced and on A4 size paper. Email entries should be in pdf format. Three copies of the manuscript must be provided for each entry sent by mail.
- The author’s name must not appear on any page within the story itself.
- The front page of the story should contain the title that matches the title on the Entry form, and include the Word Count, but not the author’s name.
- Once an entry is submitted, the manuscript is final. The entry may not be withdrawn nor any alterations made.
- Authors are advised to keep a copy of their entry, all entries will be acknowledged.
- No responsibility will be taken for entries and entries will not be returned.
- Late entries and/or those in breach of the entry conditions will be excluded.
Payment for entries can be made in one of the following ways:
1. By cheque or money order:
- posted to PO Box 267 Corryong Vic 3707
2. By electronic funds transfer (eft or internet banking)
- BSB: 803 070
- Acct: 100066334
- Acct: Friends of Corryong Library – Writing Award
- Bank: WAW Credit Union
- Please use your name as the reference